Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Engineer Arcstone
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
- Liaise with our engineers to iterate constantly and maximize value for the customer, always.
- Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Research and propose the right technologies and architecture for new projects
- Perform work requests for software changes and enhancements
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
- BA/BS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
- 0-2 years of software development experience, ideally in enterprise software companies
- Strong professional experience in C#/VB.NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events