Job description for Software Engineer at Feedloop
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or bootcamps program would be a plus
- Understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Write clean code to develop functional software service
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leader
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.