Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Engineer - UAS Applications F-drones
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Electronics or similar discipline.
- Fundamental concepts and algorithms with 4+ years of professional working experience with any statically typed programming language (C, C++, C#, Java, or similar)
- Strong knowledge in multithreading & OOP concepts
- Experience in implementing software code for GUIs, back end systems
- Experience with architecture and developing complex, greenfield, mobile/native apps ideally in a lean environment
- Experience in the entire product development lifecycle, and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- You preach and put into practice the importance of maintainability, relentless testing and enjoy implementing best practices