Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Engineer Intern (Summer/Part-time) Quest-inc Pte. Ltd.
- Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code with Flutter
- Learn from user feedback, respond, and push changes quickly
- Work closely with Product and UX/UI to design, build and extend the platform and its features.
- Monitor the performance of the app and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Passionate about software development, problem-solving and technical challenge.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-paced environment.
- Specific technical skills or languages are not required but strong programming skills and hunger to learn are.
- You have shown initiatives in the past with projects in mobile developments.
- Fun, creative, weird people to join and be part of our culture.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a short write-up about why you think you'll fit into this role at Quest.
- Let us know what makes you want to work at Quest.
- What are your career goals and what are the things you hope to learn out of this internship?
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options