This job post is managed by
Job description for Social Media Specialist at Pajamas House
- Assisting in designing a social media strategy aligned with the company or brand's objective
- Analyzing industry trends and competitors to identify opportunities and threats
- Creating and curating engaging and relevant content for posting on various social media platform we used.
- Using image editing software to process and modify images to align with the brand's style.
- Designing graphics, infographics, posters, and illustrations that support social media content and campaign goals.
- Ensuring design consistency with brand's identity.
- Utilizing tools to create short videos than can be used in social media campaign.
- Using DSLR or mirroless cameras to take photos or videos.
- Scheduling and managing content posts to maintain consistency and adhere to the strategic plan.
- Understanding the best times to post based on data and research.
- Monitoring content performance using social media analytics tools.
- Measuring metrics such as the number of followers, engagement, clicks, and conversions.
- Creating regular reports on the results of social media campaigns and presenting recommendations for improvement.
- Targeting relevant audiences and optimizing ad budgets.
- Ensuring the security and data privacy compliance of user data in social media account management.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to understand trends and opportunitites.
- Increasing brand awareness and the company's image through creative and consistent content.
- Staying informed about changes in social media platform algorithms and the latest features and integrating them into the strategy.
- Continuously participating in training and self-education to keep up with the latest social media trends.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team
- Able to work in high-pressure situations
- Shows proficiency in communication and coordination
- Has a clear understanding of the job duties