Job description for Social Media Specialist at PT Qwords Company International
- Be the person in charge to create social media campaigns and content; from observing trends and references, brainstorming, planning to execution (including schedule and post)
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts and promoting social media campaigns
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Analyse and report performance in different social media platforms
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
- Performing other duties when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a social media specialist or in a similar role.
- Ability to create, manage, and oversee social media content
- Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Experience in writing content for landing page is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Willing to work on-site in Yogyakarta