Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Develop strategic social media communication plans to enhance and support OGS’s digital content plans
- Conceptualise and execute social media campaigns to engage and start conversations with online communities
- Manage social media platforms to build communities across different channels.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistent brand voice and to achieve needed distribution goals
- Monitor and analyze social media accounts statistics and key performance metrics to produce performance reports
- Coordinate and manage social media calendars to ensure project timeline and deadlines are met
- At least 1 year of Digital Content/ Marketing experience OR Diploma/ BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good knowledge of digital trends and current affairs in Singapore and S.E.A.
- Digital native, proficient in Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Bonus if the candidate is familiar with growing platforms such as Tiktok and Clubhouse.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator a must. Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro a plus
- Strong command of English verbally and in the written word, fluency in other languages a plus
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge (e.g. SEO, google analytics, youtube and facebook statistics)
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options