To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Social Media Lead at Raena
- Create social media content plan and strategy both for objectives of brand awareness and sales
- Designing campaign to help bring traffic into RAENA app and web
- Manage the company's budget on social media campaigns & events.
- Create the necessary content plan for all RAENA social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube).
- Develop and strengthen RAENA and its collaborations with relevant communities and partners
- Identify content creators and social influencers in our space—and work on establishing partnerships rather than merely transactional relationships with them.
- Create monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy or engineer cultural moments
- Aligning social media plan and strategy with other divisions, such as Campaign & Partnership, Creative, Digital Marketing, and PR.
- Analyzing trends and its potentials for upcoming social media plan strategy.
- Giving market insight regarding about RAENA brand and products
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum Experience: 5-6 years as a social media or marketing communication person and can speak & write business english.
- Understanding of data and behaviour of social media platforms such as when targeting millennials and Gen Z must have different treatment and different communication for each platform.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in project management and leadership or have experience in leading a team.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms.
- Up to date with the recent trends of digital marketing
- Have a strong knowledge about Indonesia Social Media market.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite and social media analytics tools