Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Site IT Coordinator Ineos Aromatics Indonesia
- Develop, deliver and maintain the IT strategy, policies, procedures and standards for the services delivered on site by the infrastructure and service desk teams to ensure cost effective delivery in line with business needs while contributing to the overall IT strategy for Aromatics businesses.
- Ensure cost effective delivery of IT infrastructure services including desktop, back office, networks, and telecoms, while ensuring that technology deployed provides a platform to support both the current & anticipated business needs and aligns with the overall Aromatics strategy.
- Provide team leadership, guidance and mentoring of IT Infrastructure and Services staff to ensure that they deliver work to agreed standard and timescales.
- Lead and become expert on a particular service pillar area across the businesses, ensure no single points of failure through documentation, coaching and training. (e.g. M365 Exchange online/Teams/Sharepoint, Networks WAN/LAN, Active Directory, Service desk tools)
- Develop and deliver the strategy for the ongoing process of recruitment, development, motivation and retention of a high caliber team ensuring the right balance of internal & external staff and alignment of team member’s skills and knowledge levels with the present and future requirements of the business
- Effectively manage any ‘major incident’ and provide a point of escalation in relation to IT services to ensure timely resolution to minimize business impact.
- Communicate with IT colleagues, and customers, providing general technical and business advice which ensures the organization implements cost effective and secure IT solutions
- Approve IT service requests from the business, including but not limited to Hardware, Software, Account creation and modifications.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the IT service on a regular basis, identifying and implementing measures to improve service where appropriate and correcting nonconformance.
- Manage relationships and contracts with third party providers for the supply of IT services, hardware and software ensuring adherence to procurement policies and processes and cost-effective supply.
- Develop, negotiate, and manage service level agreements with the relevant businesses and 3rd parties with suitable monitoring and reporting against these.
- Manage as appropriate, IT projects related to changes or enhancements to the IT services or infrastructure.
- Ensuring local practices, polices and services align with Aromatics business strategy and with INEOS Group policies, for the area of Cyber Security.
- Develop and track Capex and Opex budget for infrastructure expenditures, labor, licensing
- Ensure that records of systems and equipment inventory are properly maintained