This job post is managed by
Job description for [Singapore] Software Engineer ( fresh grad also welcome) at USER
- Ownership over feature design and implementation, with a focus on sound technical choices and maintainability. At times, this would be in collaboration with other software engineers.
- Web application development involving frontend, backend and/or cloud infrastructure.
- Autonomy to drive the direction of the product
- Chance to work on creating developer tooling systems from the ground up, from research all the way to implementation.
- Contribute in technical discussions and solutioning sessions.
- Craft and maintain user guides and documentation for users
- Chance to work with different development teams while enabling them to be more productive at the same time
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; communicating technically complex ideas to non-technical people effectively is a plus
- Having a growth mindset and willing to share knowledge to grow together with the team
- Enjoy making data driven decisions while leaving ego aside
- Understand that problems can be solved in different ways, sometimes not with engineering; understand how these solutions can and should be evaluated.
- Experience in frontend technologies (HTML, CSS and JS/TS) as well as any web framework (React, Angular, Vue etc)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with deployments cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud