Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Learn and become familiar with all menu items to explain offerings to Guests.
- Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Ensure the correct and prompt delivery of orders.
- Enter order into the computer system to request food preparation.
- Proactively observe and respond to guests if additional service is required.
- Partnering with other Servers to ensure Guests have everything they need
- Prepare check and deliver to guests when finished.
- Clear, clean, reset and maintain station during shift.
- Follow all proper payment procedures (cash, debit, credit card).
- Follow all proper check control procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experienced in previous serving experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Customer service focused personality
- Passion for food and beverage industry
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time