Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Senior Social Media Planner at Mekong Communications
- Develop social media
- Develop content plan (idea, direction in both written and visual).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop detail plan and manage the quality of outputs.
- Manage day-to-day activities (create and manage published content, monitor client’s social media account, …).
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field (or, if not, tell us why your degree brings unique value to this job).
- At least 2-year experience in a similar role, preferably with agency experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, … and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage quick-turnaround, tactical projects.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and visual.
- Good sense of humor and doesn’t take self too seriously.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events