Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Sales Operations at Glints Indonesia
- Lead a team of 3-4 Sales Operations
- Analyze and generate weekly and monthly Sales reports (achieved vs. targeted) includes in managing the Sales reporting system through CRM
- Act as QC in Sales system for verification of data, check of the all system created already implemented and automated properly
- Gather, analyze, understand data based on trend to point out blind spots in the system and suggest a proposed solution
- Provide sales training & onboarding process to increase productivity time of new hires
- You will be a part of the local JKT Business Operations team as Senior Sales Operations and will have the potential to shape the team’s growth and strategy.
- You will work directly with our local Business Operations Manager and a lot of cross-function collaboration with the Business Intelligence, Special Projects as well as teams from the other countries.
- The position will offer significant opportunities for exposure to executive-level decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years experience as Operations Associate, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or in a similar role
- Experienced in leading a team
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent in using SQL and experienced in managing CRM tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in managing internal sales performance data to implement and/or improve sales plan or process
- Advanced in Google Spreadsheet (Excel) data modelling & Google Slides for data presentation
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers first
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast