Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior React.js Developer 2359 Media
- Developing new highly-responsive web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the rest of the engineering team, product team and graphic designers.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Developing and supporting graphical interfaces;
- Assuring technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Building of Web projects from scratch.
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experienced with React, Redux and REST API's
- Knowledgeable about the Git version control system;
- Able to conduct Unit Testing with Jest
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experienced in developing enterprise software using modular, reusable JS components, data visualizations using Highcharts/D3.js is preferred
- Familiar with server teams that expose NetApp Cloud Insights functionality through REST API, Elasticsearch, MySQL and/or Graph Databases
- Creative and have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent in spoken and written communication
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits