Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Oversee tender and contract document administration
- Oversee taking of quantities, sourcing subcontractors and suppliers, pricing and preparation of submission
- Oversee negotiation and procurement of materials and equipment during project duration
- Oversee preparation of BQ, variation orders, cost estimate, cost control and budgeting
- Undertake other QS duties as and when assigned by top management
- Review & analyze Company’s key performance indicators and mapping out improvement initiatives/actions for improvement
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills. Strong aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets.
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to work on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision, highly self-motivated, and a good team player