Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior QA/SDET Engineer Forstok
- Set up, maintain, and improve test automation frameworks for the whole products
- Grow, lead and mentor QA/SDET team
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team and involve in bug reports discussion and actively collaborate to identify best solutions.
- Consistently improve the current testing process.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (Engineer, Product)
- 4-5 years Experience in leading SDET/ Test engineering team, creating and improving the testing process within the technology startup industry (product focus company)
- Understanding of industry best QA practice: Unit testing, Code review, Object-Oriented Design, and other practices.
- Experienced in various test automation tool (Cypress, Postman, Selenium, etc)
- Strong initiative. Curiosity to explore new ideas and technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic startup environment
- Good communication skills. Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts to people from different backgrounds.
- Centralized Operation - Manage your entire business from one dashboard.
- Automated Channel Syncing - Inventory, orders and financial data are updated in real-time across channels.
- Reach more customers - Accelerate growth by selling in more channels with ease.
- Grow with confidence - Access to enterprise-grade technologies; secure, fast, scalable, at affordable prices.