Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Senior Product Designer at TokoTalk
- Each day is a new opportunity for you to flex your problem-solving skills as you work on designing experiences that will make the e-commerce ecosystem greater.
- You will collaborate closely with different product teams across the organization and be a part of their success.
- Use an iterative user-centered design process, which is thoughtfully guided by research and data. As a tight-knit group, we also have an open and curiosity-driven design culture that encourages feedback, forming fellowship with other creative minds, and growing professionally as designers.
- Own a feature and translate concepts into development-ready designs and user flows
- Work with the design lead, designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Validate your concepts by conducting frequent user research through interviews and other methods to derive user insights and feedback
- Deliver user-focused designs that highlight product and brand characteristics
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree from Visual Communication Design/ related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in product design, UI/UX, user research fields
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating the process and problem-solving skills
- Required skills: wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, product design, app mobile web design, solution implementation, and design system
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.) and knowledge of technologies (e.g., iOS, Android, Web, etc.)
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data
- Demonstrated history and familiarity with UX research techniques, like conducting usability studies, user interviews, A/B tests, etc
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational communication skills to build trust across teams
- Ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Proficiency in communicating in English, both written and verbally