Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for SENIOR OFFICE OPERATION at Simpson Strong-Tie Vietnam Company Limited
- Organize and supervise external vendors in areas as facilities security, facility maintenance and repair.
- Plan, do, check work station layout, office building expansion to adapt the organization growth; execute maintenance plan, repairing damaged equipment and machines for stable operation.
- Ensure the working environment is always neat and clean.
- Manage and monitor assets, office equipment and tools.
- Purchasing: all kinds of items excepts IT devices and equipment.
- Manage and guarantee the availability of stationery and office supplies promptly
- Receive, inspect and proceed claim documents of premium health insurance for employees and relatives
- Maintain and develop the process to ensure the internal support smoothly (order food, drink, learning materials, office incident solving requested by employees, other miscellaneous support, ) for the company activities such as workshops, team building, annual medical check, holiday events, training in-house that are hold by the L&D, Q&L.
- Make hotel/restaurant/taxi reservation for US visitors and managers as required
- Update organization chart as the template required monthly
- Participate in the projects as assigned by Office Manager
- Producing documents, collecting, recording, sorting and filling information, handling mail, preparing routine reports, making travel arrangement, arranging appointment, responding to inquiries, data entry.
- Responsible for welcoming guests/ candidates/ partners who visit the office to contribute and enhance the company's image and reputation.
- Support the employee onboarding program by ensuring our new employees are set up with the equipment they need and a warm welcome to maintain the professional of Company branding
- Receive and distribute daily incoming and outgoing mail/magazines/sample products, etc and deliveries to support effectively all company activities smoothly, accurately, and timely
- Ensure the input and categorize technical projects from stakeholders into the company system (PMA) correctly
- Create and update employee account or project information as required on the PMA system
- Graduated from university or college
- Degree in related fields such as secretarial, administrative, customer service…
- At least 3 years of experience related to Administration, Office Operation, Reception or Customer Service…in a foreign investment company
- English: TOEIC 600 or equivalent.
- Good prioritizing, organization and communication skills
- Integrity, trustful, positive thinking, open-minded, good listener, ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- Teamwork, autonomy, carefulness, detail and customer-oriented
- Neat is required and aesthetic taste is a plus
- Being able to join soon would be preferable