Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior IOS Developer 2359 Media
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Leading the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems.
- Have a deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using Swift
- Experienced in iOS app development and have a portfolio of original iOS apps on the App Store
- Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle
- Flexible work hours
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits