Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Senior Frontend Engineer at PT Teknologi Usaha Nusantara (Broom.id)
- Quickly develop an understanding of the current systems, their strengths and limitations, and begin contributing to the codebase.
- Collaborate with team members to help design shared APIs that can serve many applications and scale independently with a focus on the needs of the mobile and web application.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem, while actively participate in all projects and working together to build high quality solutions.
- Present ideas in team meetings to all engineers to help shape our technical landscape.
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality organically.
- Guide and mentor new hires and the existing team through the above, and guide them toward future development.
- Documenting pre-work & post-work as well as sharing them to the team.
- Improving our process and culture.
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Frontend Engineer.
- Knowledge of ReactJs, React Native, and libraries available for it such as Redux, Jest, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding accessibility and UI security.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding in implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- APIs: REST
- Cloud-based Service: AWS
- Deployment Tools: Github Actions, Code Push
- Software Development Methodologies: Agile Scrum