Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Backend Engineer Breathe
- To be able to work in cross-functional teams across the organization to develop and launch best-quality product features
- Involvement in the software development lifecycle, including involved in code reviews and sprint planning discussion
- Taking ownership of the roadmap for features within the product, driving continuous improvement
- Scale to support more concurrent sessions for customers around the global
- Able to monitor, observe and detect any malicious attackers and track the health status of the product
- Able to build more support for more identity providers, and design a platform that can support new identity provider integrations
- Enhance and build new APIs used both internally and externally by customers
- Able to respond to production incidents quickly and work with technical support teams to resolve the issue.
- Have strong technical background, in building and maintaining a highly-traffick backend system
- Understanding what is needed to build a highly secure system and have applied those concepts in previous roles.
- Having a good understanding of concepts such as authorization, IAM, and authentications
- Understanding what is needed to build a good SaaS platform
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams across the organization and multiple geographical areas.
- Previous experience with Ruby. It would be a plus but not necessary
- Work with cutting edge technology engineering team
- Having a diverse inclusive work environment
- Working for a global presence company