Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Android Developer (Mobile Apps) Belive (play Fury)
- A great place to push your career to next level
- Very attractive/competitive salary and bonuses
- Working in an international environment/customer
- Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- Experience with concurrency including Thread, Handler, Rxjava, Coroutines and scheduling techniques.
- Good understanding about MVP/MVVM architecture for Android, Reactive patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with Git source control, Git Flow
- Monday to Friday work week
- Full insurance coverage
- 13 month salary plus full coverage insurance
- Annual performance review
- Modern, open and comfortable working environment
- Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
- Fruit party every Friday
- Birthday party, Teambuilding, Company trip, Year End party
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits