Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Take part in different transaction services assignments, mostly, financial due diligence, but not limited to it.
- To work on other projects such as forensic, valuation, business process optimization projects and internal controls audits.
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Preparing draft reports following the guidelines and templates used within Mazars Group;
- Analyse and provide corporate finance advisory based on client’s needs and financial goals.
- Provide support to management in planning the engagement and managing the project.
- Plan and perform high added value analyses with the assistance of juniors in reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with clients.
- Being involved in the preparation of proposals.
- Being part of a team on projects conducted by Mazars advisory practice.
- Bachelor's from an accredited university in a related field (business, accounting, finance).
- At least 3 years of experience in providing financial advisory services (or combination of external audit and advisory services).
- Strong business oriented mind and interest in developing / growing our advisory business.
- Business level of English is required.
- CPA, CA or similar certifications are a plus.