Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- 2 - 3 years of proven working experience as an Accountant/Finance
- Honest, tenacious, and detailed oriented person
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand English min. passive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Internet competence (Gmail and Google Apps experience a plus).
- Having internet access at home, because it can work remotely at home
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Journal entries for all transactions (daily - monthly and adjustment)
- Create custom reports needed and complete the reports with accurate data
- Regularly interface with company founders, CEOs, and CFOs (weekly meeting in Grogol, West Jakarta)
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.