Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Account Executive at Creatory
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction;
- Being creative and implementing activities to contact new customers and generate new business.
- Consulting with potential customers to uncover how CREATORY can solve their business problems and working with customers to define opportunities.
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives to proactively offer them the best solutions;
- Build up and maintain good relationships with key individuals (project owners);
- Take responsibility for personal and team revenue KPI;
- Be able to debrief clearly and give exact proposition and direction to internal team to develop proposals and win projects;
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts, including proposal generation and development of new service offerings;
- Understand & respect every department’s role in delivering great work & build close relationships;
- Lead and manage execution by other team members, partners and other resources to ensure proper coordination of all channels;
- Control client budget and revenue-cost, to ensure the required profitability for company;
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, transparency, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement);
- Stay abreast of the latest digital tools and trends;
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Facilitate team resources to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Support AM in team management tasks
- Other tasks are assigned by the Account Manager
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising)
- At least 3 years working experience a similar position;
- 2+ years working experience in marketing, sales and/or advertising;
- Experience in influencer marketing and digital is a big plus
- Have the ability to work under high pressure and handle multitasking.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills