Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition and Retention performance reach the business objectives.
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid, Search & Display, SEO channels
- Translate online marketing data into easy understandable insights
- Leverage these insights to identify root causes (i.e. in daily channels operation) & build solutions, develop new ideas to improve and support other department initiatives (Branding, Commercial)
- Understand the markets we are live and expanding into and suggest strategy adjustment to be always on top of the competition
- Ideate & proactively propose new projects that could improve user acquisition, activation and retention
- You will have the support of an agency for SEO and Performance Marketing in the first months
- Don’t limit your impact – you can further help us to grow by expanding into new channels, new markets, new categories
- Motivated to learn something new in marketing and you have a hands-on start-up attitude.
- At least 4 years experience in performance and digital marketing
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns or activations simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- You are commercial switched on when it comes to prioritising tasks and contribution to strategy
- You can manage timelines, with the focus on maximizing speed and effectiveness
- Strong communication skills
- You are a team-player who loves high-growth environments, you are excited to increase our growth, take full ownership of the role and ready to make an impact from day 1
- Based in Singapore or willing to relocate, business fluent in English