Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Candidates must have at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Age max 30 years old
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the appropriate field for this position
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment,transparency,and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Lean Agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum,XP,etc
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Agile technique - Automation testing, User Stories,TDD,Agile Games .
- Able to communicate English
- The Scrum Master is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum in line with the Scrum Master guide
- The Scrum Master job is work with The Scrum Master Team and The Organization to increase the transparency of the artifacts by helping everyone understand Scrum Theory, Practice,rules and Values, Serve Product Owner, Team and Organization