To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Sales Team Leader Surabaya - City Expansion at 99.co
- Develop and coach the team while contributing individually as a closer and carrying an individual quota.
- Help manage and develop a team of 2-4 Account Executives & Business Development to consistently deliver against team revenue goals
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, generating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects to build and advance pipeline.
- Run regular individual and team-wide meetings, pipeline reviews, call reviews, and training sessions to ensure ongoing team development
- Motivate team members and make recommendations for improvement
- Report on both team and individual performance
- Assist your team throughout the sales cycle in working and closing opportunities
- Motivate and enable personal and career development of the team
- Ensure that your team’s forecast is consistently accurate and up to date
- Collaborate effectively with Sales Ops, Sales Development, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Marketing to ensure a smooth operation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of relevant B2B-B2C SaaS sales closing experience, at least 2 years being SMB or Mid-Market Sales
- A track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales performance and holding your team accountable to their forecasts
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Desire to lead a team and develop management skills
- Experience working with digital marketing/advertising, landing pages, ad agencies
- A strong rolodex of marketing executives
- Startup experience and comfort working in a fast-moving environment