To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Gifts & Vouchers
We believe that every contribution you make, big or small, counts and deserves appreciation. For your hard work, we show recognition through delightful gifts and vouchers that you can use to treat yourself.
Job description for Sales Team Leader Jabodetabek at 99.co
- Develop and coach the team while contributing individually as a closer and carrying an individual quota.
- Help manage and develop a team of 2-4 Account Executives & Business Development to consistently deliver against team revenue goals
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, generating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects to build and advance pipeline.
- Run regular individual and team-wide meetings, pipeline reviews, call reviews, and training sessions to ensure ongoing team development
- Motivate team members and make recommendations for improvement
- Report on both team and individual performance
- Assist your team throughout the sales cycle in working and closing opportunities
- Motivate and enable personal and career development of the team
- Ensure that your team’s forecast is consistently accurate and up to date
- Collaborate effectively with Sales Ops, Sales Development, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Marketing to ensure a smooth operation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of relevant B2B-B2C SaaS sales closing experience, at least 2 years being SMB or Mid-Market Sales
- A track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales performance and holding your team accountable to their forecasts
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Desire to lead a team and develop management skills
- Experience working with digital marketing/advertising, landing pages, ad agencies
- A strong rolodex of marketing executives
- Startup experience and comfort working in a fast-moving environment