Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Sales Marketing at Amartha Corp
- Lead Management & Client Pitching
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Organise and make sales visits
- Produce detailed proposals and presentation materials for client pitching
- Pitch to clients about our company services and offerings
- Account Management
- Sell company products and recommend solutions
- To maintain client relationships by providing support and information.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements.
- Assist Sales/Account Managers in sales activities such as preparing contracts and quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to structure service bundles
- Always on top of industry trends, market activities, and competitors so as to identify new opportunities
- Administrative Duties
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
- Proactively maintain and enhance relationship with clients
- Assist in meeting sales targets for the sales team
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- 1 Years of experience
- Skills Required:
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong management and communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficient in powerpoint presentations
- IT Knowledge required
- Excellent salesmanship and networking skills
- Competent in presentations and demonstrations
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Displays intellectual curiosity and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Highly energetic, positive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Tenacious and goal-oriented
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Discipline to conduct and manage sales cycle process from initial contact through to initial qualification
- Collaborative and team oriented