Job description for Sales/Marketing at PT. RAPIGRA
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Organise and make sales visits
- Produce detailed proposals and presentation materials for client pitching
- Pitch to clients about our company services and offerings
- Sell company products and recommend solutions
- To maintain client relationships by providing support and information.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements.
- Assist Sales/Account Managers in sales activities such as preparing contracts and quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to structure service bundles
- Always on top of industry trends, market activities, and competitors so as to identify new opportunities
Rapigra is flexible packaging industry founded in Solo back in 1979. The company initially opened a second factory at Cakung to cope with very significant developments and high customer demands. With no longer sufficient land area the second company was relocated at Cikarang and started operating in 2011. PT. Rapigra Cikarang is encouraged to continue to innovate and increase investment in the production sector, equipped with new high-tech machines.The company provides few facilities which are Cylinder Maker in House, Multicolor Rotogravure Printing, Dry Laminating Machine, Extrution Laminating Machine, Slitting & Rewinding Machine, Bag Pouch Making & Zipper, and Metalizing Film Production.