Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Reporting to sales SPV and coordinating with subordinate which included retention SPV and acquisition SPV
- Require to handle acquisition, retention, extension and CS
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Have 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Experienced in handling sales turnover with a number of 100 billion rupiah each year.
- Have the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Have a great negotiation skills and relationship buildings
- Max. 35 years old
- Able to work in Bekasi