Must have skills
Job description for Sales Executive Employee Benefit at Rey.id
- Responsible for selling Employee Benefit (EB) membership products to new or existing customer base.
- Seek out new customers (acquiring) by developing opportunities through networking, cold calling, and seminars to generate “warm leads” or prospects.
- Lead presentations to C-level audiences.
- Design and negotiate best coverage terms, conditions, and pricing.
- Meet minimum call, appointment, and presentation frequency expectations as outlined and agreed to.
- Willing to work outside the office (field).
- Carry out monitoring & target review.
- Maintain good relationship with the client.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of prior successful insurance sales experience preferred.
- Proficiency in using Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and Ms. Office.
- Comprehensive understanding of how insurance products are presented, described, financed, purchased, and delivered.
- Proven ability to influence company decision makers i.e. principals/owners, chief executives, chief financial officers, human resources management, etc. to purchase insurance.
- Extensive knowledge of how organizations purchase Employee Benefits products and services.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; strong ability to communicate complex concepts to staff members and C-level customers.
- Ability to plan work strategically by locating and pursuing new business opportunities.