Job description for Sales Development Representative - Malaysia at Kegmil
Kegmil is seeking highly motivated, energetic and hardworking self-starters with a talent for relationship building, who are ready to jump start or advance their sales career in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Your role as an Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be to strategically develop, engage and qualify leads to create pipeline for our Account Executives (AEs). As the backbone of our sales process and often the first point of contact for our prospective customers, you are responsible for identifying their pain points and articulate how our solution can solve their operational and business challenges. You will also be working directly with the CEO and Marketing team to develop targeted strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business. The SDR position provides an exciting opportunity for rapid career progression as we prepare you to take on the AE role as a launchpad for a great sales career within our fast-growing company. We are an ambitious bunch with big targets to meet in the year ahead – and you will be instrumental in driving our success!
Research and execute on prospecting strategy to fuel the sales pipeline and generate qualified meetings for Account Executives through cold calls, emails and other outreach campaigns
Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
▪ Conduct problem-solving approach to identify and articulate the appropriate Kegmil value proposition to our prospective customers
▪ Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
▪ Partner with Marketing team to drive meetings and attendance at webinars and other events
▪ Stay up to date with our company pitch, product offering and roadmap
▪ Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets of qualified opportunities
▪ Update and maintain CRM database of all customer-related activities and communication
▪ Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
▪ Interest and passion to kick-start or advance a career in consultative tech sales
▪ Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
▪ High energy and positive attitude
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
▪ Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
▪ Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
▪ Motivated, proactive and goal-oriented to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
▪ Sales or new business development experience within IT/software industry is preferred.
▪ Fluent in English and Mandarin
Report This Job
About the company
Empowering field service leaders with technology and data to improve operational efficiency, asset uptime and service performance