Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Identify potential prospects and create new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
- Generate leads and build customer pipelines
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Setup qualified appointments for Sales Managers through proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly quota for the creation of sales accepted leads
- Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up actions throughout the sales cycle
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM system. Ensure all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prior internship experience in a sales role
- Keen interest in lead generation, outbound sales, prospecting and cold calling
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including at the C-level
- Ability to commit for at least 6 months
- Opportunity for a full-time conversion into a Sales Development Representative role
- Opportunity to build outbound lead generation for a wide range of industries
- Develop your technical sales skills in cold calling and prospecting aided by the use of technology and sales automation tools.
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Generous commissions that reward you for your results
email@example.com the information for a further discussion.