Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Sales Administration Intern at Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters Singapore Pte Ltd
- Support sales and marketing events (e.g. trainings, seminars, workshops etc.) for the Singapore Sales Team. Includes and not limited to events preparation, logistics and administrative support, events management
- Packing, ordering and replenish of Promotional Materials from Rohde & Schwarz Munich (eg. Product Brochure, Datasheet, Catalogue etc.)
- Administrative tasks including and not limited to printing / photocopying training materials, filing, ordering stationery or marketing supplies
- Coordinate with logistics forwarder or courier for the arrangement of incoming and outgoing shipment and delivery
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Graduating students Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field of studies
- Good communication (i.e. writing and speaking) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, proactive, self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Possess good customer-focused and results-oriented attitude
- Willingness to coordinate and work with colleagues across other departments or countries
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work