Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Robotics Developer at Augmentus
- Hybrid working arrangement (1 day WFH per week)
- Professional development: External upskilling courseworks in soft and hard skills
- Provision of Employee Stock Options
- In-house facilities (wide selection of food, drinks and entertainment) as well as close proximity to sports facilities
- $300 flexi-benefits per year, $100 stationery allowance per year
- Company culture:
- Coverage on health insurance (GP, hospitalization, death coverage)
- Competitive leave structure (18 annual, 1 birthday, 6 childcare, 10 paternity)
- Performance bonus
- Direct access to wide range of advanced robotic systems and equipment
- Collaborate with senior robotic developers, product managers and software developers to architect, develop, and implement software solutions that power advanced robotic systems for industrial automation.
- Participate in the coding, testing, and maintenance of robotic software components, control algorithms, and user interfaces.
- Support the integration and communication between software modules, robotic hardware, sensors, and actuators.
- Assist in the implementation of path planning, motion control, and kinematic algorithms for industrial robots.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues, proposing and implementing effective solutions to ensure robust performance of robotic systems.
- Learn and utilize programming languages and tools commonly used in robotic software development, such as Python, C++, or ROS.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm ideas, contribute to architectural discussions, and provide insights for software optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in industrial robotics software technology and bring fresh ideas to projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Good understanding of robotic principles, kinematics, and control systems.
- Proficiency in programming languages used in robotic software development, such as Python, C++, or ROS.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Interest in automation, robotics, and software development for industrial applications.
- Good communication skills to effectively share ideas and collaborate with team members.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality software solutions.
- Familiarity with robotic hardware components, sensors, and actuators.
- Previous experience with software development projects or internships.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with Unity software.