Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Remote Android Developer Scopic
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Android NDK and Kotlin programming skills
- Strong Java skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Hybrid frameworks experience is a plus
- Intermediate English skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits