Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Relationship Manager (Finance) Pinnacle Stars
- Deliver personalized solutions to meet the financial needs of clients.
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and differentiate yourself as a leading-edge Relationship Manager.
- Manage clients’ financial portfolios.
- Handle client engagement and proposal planning.
- Min. Diploma from a local polytechnic or a Bachelor’s degree from a private institution.
- 21 years old and above (based on MAS requirements).
- Outgoing, positive
- Hardworking, persistent & result oriented
- Self-motivated, confident and possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player, great leadership skills.
- Passionate about the finance industry.
- Highly flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration with commission and bonus.
- Accelerated and structured career advancement path.
- Yearly incentive trips.
- Flat organization structure.
- Training for professional and personal development.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Team building events