Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Regulatory Affairs Manager Soyaka AI
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products.
- Oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field may be required.
- 2+ experience in a related position.
- Having experience in managing imported goods will be preferable
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.