Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
Must have skills
Job description for Real Estate Investment Analyst at RealVantage
- Support the origination and analysis of real estate investment opportunities in Australia, UK, US, Singapore, and other developed markets across various asset classes and investment structures;
- Build and analyse financial models and perform market analysis and research to assess opportunities;
- Support the due diligence and deal execution process;
- Preparation of Investment Committee submissions and other investment material;
- Support the asset management of completed deals, including monitoring of projects and writing of asset performance reports.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience in real estate fund management, property development, M&A, corporate finance, private equity or similar.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate in a clear and succinct style.
- The merits of real estate as an alternative investment asset class are well-proven – from wealth preservation, inflation hedging, returns generation, providing a source of consistent passive income stream, to diversification
- Yet direct investment in real estate has largely remained a domain confined to high net worth or institutional investors
- The average investors have unfortunately not been able to enjoy the full benefits of direct real estate investment