Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description R&D MECHANICAL ENGINEER Zimplistic Pte Ltd
- Generate and conceptualize new ideas, solutions, and product improvements from user, quality, and cost aspects
- Apply creative and innovative thinking to provide solutions by analyzing the performance and feasibility of multiple alternative concepts & prove the concept/s.
- Perform early draft design by applying systematic and analytical problem-solving methods to make technical decisions that are safe, functional, and validated.
- Building proof of concepts, simulations and delivering prototypes, collaborating with stakeholders’ by selecting components, procuring and hands-on assembly
- Develop and execute design verification and validation test plan to ensure prototype meets design requirements and specifications
- Support the development process by collecting feedback/ data for design improvement and enhancement from customer engineering and production.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ of relevant experience in Mechanical R&D
- Lots of passion and curiosity for your craft and your field
- Experience in Medical, Printers, or complex electromechanical device industries is advantageous
- Hands-on attitude required
- Good 3D CAD design expertise
- Applied mechanical engineering and good design practice, e.g. DFSS
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Innovative & creative thinking
- Acquainted with prototyping, testing & manufacturing processes
- Familiar in CAE software and proficient in finite element analysis.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, including implementation and associated measurement and analysis