Job description for Quality Control Engineer (Manual) at Intrepid Vietnam
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop test cases based on specifications.
- Check test cases to cover customer’s requirements with Senior Tester or BA/PO.
- Execute the test case according to the test plan.
- Qualify the bug's severity and priority rating, and report bug with detailed information.
- Provide estimations in hours.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Directly report to the PM/QC lead.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Intrepid Group (www.intrepid.asia), is a leading regional Digital and Ecommerce Services Provider in South East Asia. We offer end-to-end omni-channel ecommerce management, a wide range of Digital Marketing Services and advanced Insights & Analytics, all powered by state of the art inhouse Technology to our client base of leading international brands across >10 marketplaces and multiple social platforms in all 6 SEA countries. Brands love our regional presence, our excellent pro-active ecommerce service which is enabled by our strong team, and our advanced marketing and tech capabilities.
We are part of Ascential (https://www.ascential.com), a global leader in information, analytics and eCommerce optimization. Together with Ascential, Intrepid is growing rapidly, with many exciting opportunities to work with leading brands and ecommerce platforms across multiple categories. By joining us, you’ll get to experience what it takes to drive a successful ecommerce business end to end.