To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Quality Assurance at Tan Digital
- Responsible for being the last quality validator of the production process before launching the product to customers or stakeholders.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured technical documentation, test plans, and test cases
- Working in a small team that consists of team members from product, development, and business analyst to understand requirements, and design comprehensive test plans and end-to-end test cases.
- Create a test case for every user story and standardize our test cases to ensure the same test cases are covered during the subsequent testing.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve the processes together with the Product Team.
- Min. 1-year experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Information System or equivalent.
- Experience in testing and bug reporting.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile framework/SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience in writing clear comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Detail-oriented is a must.
- Has working experience in automation testing tools is a plus (Selenium, Robot framework, Katalon or JMeter, etc).
- Familiar with JIRA