Must have skills
Job description for QA Tester, Games Development and Live Operations at Mighty Bear Games
- Ensuring that our games ship with minimal bugs and stability issues
- Delivering and writing clear and consistent functional test reports
- Organising and writing clear and concise test cases and scripts.
- Spotting and identifying issues in the game, and following up by investigating and reporting them clearly via verbal and written bug reports.
- Working with or managing other QA team members to ensure the highest quality of work
- Collaborating closely with a product team that consists of programmers, artists, and developers
- Championing best practices for testing, testing processes, and testing tools to ensure that our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Have a strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres and platforms
- Have a keen eye for detail, and be able to communicate and describe issues clearly
- Have good troubleshooting and isolation knowledge.
- Be able to execute tests or task requests and provide test results in a timely manner.
- Be able to adapt to new tasks, requests or situations
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve
- 1-3 years of QA experience; preferably technical
- Prior experience in community, support, LiveOps, or QA