Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Participate in needs request review meetings and be able to understand business needs.
- Complete design and execution of test cases independently, as well as complete the test case reviewed in meetings.
- Innovate constantly and promote the improvement of test processes, able to actively understand client and server-related technologies.
- In the process of project development and testing, promptly feedback when encountering problems, submit bugs, track progress, and have good communication skills with related departments.
- Track bugs found in the test and actively coordinate with relevant personnel to solve the issues.
- Follow up the progress of project testing proactively to ensure the online quality and time within the deadline.
- Provide output such as test reports, analyze the results, and improve test quality.
- Complete UAT (User Acceptance Test) independently.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in computer software major or equivalent.
- At least 3 years or more testing work experience, proficient in test case design, and complete test tasks independently.
- Understand SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Proficient in AndroidAPP/ Web/ API/ HTML5 testing.
- Familiar with MySQL, write SQL Scripts, check the correctness of database table data.
- Familiar with Linux OS and commonly used Linux commands.
- Experience with testing tools, such as Charles (Fiddler), Postman, ADB, Xshell, Navicat, etc.
- Have good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Possess strong job execution, actively feedback the results of each task.
- Testing experience in Fintech or P2P lending experience is preferred.