3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Python Developer (Singapore PR or local) at USER
• Strong fundamentals knowledge such as OOP programming (e.g. Java, Python, NodeJS, etc), algorithms, data structure and design patterns
• Experience in backend technologies and Sprint Boot framework.
• Experience with at least one RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and NoSQL database (e.g. MongoDB, Casandra, Redis etc)
• Experience with unit testing, regression testing and QA tools (Cypress, SonarQube, Fortify, etc)
• Experience with Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Automated Testing Tools, Docker and/or other related container technologies/tools, CI/CD pipeline tools.
• Experience with micro-service architecture
• Experience with end-to-end software development from development to operations
• Knowledge and awareness of defensive software security practice
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
USER was established in Singapore in 2010 with a global team from China, Japan and Vietnam - 1st company in Singapore that specializes in User Experience (UX) Design. USER provides an entire suite of services that include User Research, Interactive and Visual Design, Mobile Application and Website development, and Digital Marketing Services. We have an expert team of user researchers, strategists, designers, and software engineers who are passionate and dedicated in delivering quality work that creates memorable experience. We have worked for many clients including Fortune 500 companies and ASME in Asia.
Office address50 Gambas Crescent, Singapore,