Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Purchasing Executive Happy Skin
- Monitor all Purchase Requisitions received and request for quotation and place order.
- Proactively update all quotes and price changes, new products to relating departments.
- Ensure all the purchases in right source, quality, quantity, delivery and price.
- Negotiate for the best prices and payment term for every purchase while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and services.
- Monitor order on time delivery and avoid any interruptions with production operation and other departments.
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with in - out suppliers of Vietnam for best purchase price.
- Manage all purchasing records are up to date, generate periodical and any purchasing report.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse team to manage stock, ensure quantity, quality in an adequate and timely manner.
- Work and report to Manager/CEO to develop Emmie by Happy Skin products.
- Deal with suppliers, brands or agents and align with related departments (sales, marketing) to create marketing programs for Happy Skin.
- Maintain relationship with current suppliers and seeking backup plan in case of emergency.
- Ensure compliance to company's policy and procedures in key processes (bidding and payment, …)
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by Purchasing Manager from time to time.
- Required language(s): English and Vietnamese, Mandarin is a plus.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the same position.
- Planning, negotiation, communication skills.