Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Purchasing Executive CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN ẨM THỰC CHẢO ĐỎ
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Be in charge of purchasing (delivery to restaurant / Temporary warehouse): food ingredients (fresh & dry goods),drinking water, tools, packaging, chemicals, equipment and uniforms with all process includes in: contacting with suppliers, making PO on SAP, placing order, sending order, confirming order, tracking delivery, making payment documents, resolving quality/quantity complaints when it arises and perform GR PO checks
- Develop and find the new suppliers to have better prices or another purposes
- Work with suppliers or related departments to develop & implement ideas for saving costs.
- Find suitable suppliers for new materials as required from R&D.
- Coordinate with R&D to find ingredients for new projects.
- Manage and evaluate suppliers quarterly/annually
- Sign the commercial contracts & monitor - maintain and re-sign contracts in principle periodically with suppliers.
- Ensure that the purchase meets food hygiene and safety standards (collect sufficient documents, certificates of periodical testing, certification of production facilities in accordance with food hygiene and safety) and update the information management system.
- Manage and negotiate prices with suppliers and perform monthly/quarterly/yearly price updates.
- Support documents for audits & food safety checks / inter-sectoral inspection at the Company / restaurant.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration.
- Preferably experience in F&B industry.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Personal development benefits