Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Public Relation and Partnership Executive at Famous Allstars
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Handling Media Partner & Media Monitoring
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related studies.
- 1-2 years working in Marketing, PR, communication, advertising, or other similar roles.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations
- A creative and collaborative self-starter who can work independently, hands-on team player, and self-motivated
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications